The National Heart Foundation of Australia partnered with Blackbaud Everydayhero to successfully launch its flagship virtual fitness event, MyMarathon.
See how the team at Heart Foundation used targeted acquisition, gamification, and automated communications journeys to generate more than $2 million in revenue in 3 years.
Get the presentation slides to learn:
- The 5-step peer-to-peer fundraising formula
- The minimum registrations you need to reach your goal, based on your budget
- The risks to watch for when event fundraising
- How to reach your audience and use your budget effectively
- How to plan for costs (including those typically unforeseen)
- How to test, learn, and optimise for bigger and better results every time