Working with corporate partners can be incredibly beneficial for nonprofits by providing reach to new audiences, new potential supporters, new donation revenue streams, and enhanced brand value.
But how do you approach and engage with corporates in a mutually beneficial way?
To help answer this question we’ve engaged dynamic corporate partnerships expert and bbcon 2019 speaker, Abby Clemence, from Infinity Sponsorship to run a 5-part webinar challenge! That’s right, this is not your normal webinar series in that you’ll leave with both the knowledge AND practical skills you need to successfully engage and work with the brands you’ve identified as a good match for your organisation.
During the challenge you’ll have a step-by-step workbook for each week and every webinar will be highly interactive with polls and opportunities to share and ask questions. To help continue your learning, you’ll also have access to Abby’s private Facebook Group so you can continue to ask, debrief, and share your journey as you go.
Don’t wait, register now!
Online webinar series: starts Tuesday 10 September, every Tues for 5 weeks
10:30-11:30am AEST, 12:30-1:30pm NZST
Your interactive webinar series will take place every Tuesday for five weeks, with each week introducing a fresh insight that will help you learn how to build a partnership step-by-step.
Week 1: Setting the Scene
- Learn the latest research that’s putting the ability to drive the success and sustainability of your organisation in your hands.
- Develop an understanding of where brands are heading in their thinking and action around cause-related partnerships.
- Find out what’s changed in the world of sponsorships and partnerships.
Week 2: Embracing New Partnerships
- Change your language (and mindset) to capture corporate hearts and minds.
- Discover where your power lies as a cause partner.
- Learn the 8 most coveted benefits brands are looking for.
- Uncover the ‘partnership timeline matrix’ to help you make informed decisions.
Week 3: The Different Types of Partnerships
- Find out the 14 ways charities and brands can come together to make magic happen.
- Get a clear picture of the partnerships that ARE for you, the ones that won’t work, and the ones you want to explore further.
Week 4: The Pathway to Best-Practice Partnerships
- How to hop on the pathway to best-practice partnerships, step-by-step.
- Plan for great partnerships
- Learn what should be in place internally before seeking new partners
- Find and connect with great partners.
- Learn how to keep your partners happy and supportive!
Week 5: Your Partnerships Challenge
Are you up to the Challenge?
Every Tues for 5 weeks starting on 10 September. 10:30-11:30am AEST, 12:30-1:30pm NZST
*Please note: due to daylight saving time, the final session will be on 8 October at 11:30am AEST (Sydney/Melbourne) and 1:30pm (New Zealand).
Price(includes live viewing and recordings)
AU: $395+GST, NZ: $434.5
Have a question or need help?
Click here to contact our team now.
Continue Reading: The Secrets to Building Powerful Corporate Partnerships [New Webinar]