Since Day 1, 100% of our work has been focused on building a better world.
We’re passionate about helping you change lives, and this September, we’ve got a special month-long event that will take your mission to the next level: announcing Partner Power Month!
We’re excited to bring together our amazing partner community for a series of exciting educational webinars all through September. You’re invited to share in the creativity and discover new ideas to help take your fundraising to an entirely new level!
Partner Power Month begins September 9 and lasts all month long. Register now to save your spot for these great sessions:
- DiviPay: Financial Risk Management for Nonprofits
Wednesday, 9 September | 11am AEST
Learn the key financial risks for NFP organisations, and share some key tools and processes you can implement to minimise the chance of fraud and wasteful spending in your organisation
- Altis: Using Analytics To Improve The ROI Of Your Regular Giving Programs
Thursday, 10 September | 11am AEST
Learn about GivingInsight, a new fundraising analytics tool by Altis which provides actionable analytics on your Regular Giving programs.
- EzeScan: Advanced Invoice Processing Solution for Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT™
Wednesday, 16 September | 11am AEST
Learn how to capture data fast and accurately in Financial Edge NXT.
- Experian: The 3 Pillars To NFP Success During COVID - Optimising Your Fundraising Potential
Thursday, 17 September | 11am AEST
Learn how to build an effective strategy for optimising your donor base during COVID-19.
- Connecting Up: Who We Are, Where We Come From, and What We Do for the NFP Sector
Friday, 18 September | 11am AEST
Discover how Connecting Up plays a key role in supporting thousands of nonprofits to achieve their missions.
- Omatic: You’ve Got 90 Days To Turn ‘Em Around
Tuesday, 22 September | 10am AEST
Learn the importance of the 90-day donor window, how you can leverage the data to help increase your donor retention, and more.
- RunGopher: Engagement in a COVID Environment
Wednesday, 23 September | 11am AEST
Learn how to communicate with clarity and consistency, and create a contact strategy that's clear, concise, and consistent.
- RedArc: Engagement Scoring - The Why, The What, and The How
Thursday, 24 September | 11am AEST
Learn how to know who to talk to, and when, to maximise your impact and supercharge your engagement.
- Catalyst Digital Philanthropy: Emerging Digital Philanthropy and Crowdfunding Campaign Trends: before & after the COVID disruption
Friday, 25 September | 11am AEST
Discover the innovation occurring in campaigns and tactics, across crowdfunding, giving days, major donor microsites and virtual events in the pandemic environment.
- Dataro: How To Supercharge Individual Giving With Dataro’s Propensity Modelling Plugin For Blackbaud
Tuesday, 29 September | 11am AEST
Learn how propensity scores can be stored directly in your CRM, updated weekly, and used to build better campaign lists and raise more funds.
- ContactSPACE: Case Study - How To Perform Effective In-House Supporter Engagement
Wednesday, 30 September | 11am AEST
Using a contactSPACE customer case study, in this webinar you'll learn how how to deliver incredible supporter engagement with an in-house team.
Run time: all webinars will run for between 30 – 45mins, with an exclusive Q&A at the end of each session.
We hope you can join us in September as we kick off our Partner Power Month webinar series.