The Changing Landscape of Regular Giving in a Post-COVID World
Thursday 28 May 2020, 11am AEST
A holistically healthy supporter lifecycle has always been essential to ensuring a profitable regular giving program but even more so today during these challenging times. Your brand, cause and proposition must show a compelling value that extends across all your initiatives.
From acquisition to engagement through to donor development campaigns, payment processes and churn - all of these need to be watertight if you're to stay profitable in the post-COVID world. Blackbaud are excited to host Alcuin Hacker, Founder/Principal Consultant at Engage & Experience and Ashley Rose, CEO at MonDial to share their insights, best practices and industry expertise in this ever-changing new world.
- Why jumping into new acquisition activities to replace face to face may not be the answer
- How to meaningfully and measurably provide retention engagements that sets you apart
- What has happened to regular giving payment rates over the last two months?
- What is best practice targeting in and how can you manage payment delinquency campaigns?
- How steep the increases in cancellation rates have been and for how long it is likely to continue?
- What best practices can be utilised to deal with donor churn?
- What good news stories are there in donor development campaign trends?
Reserve your place and REGISTER TODAY for this webinar.