How To Create High-Converting Digital Fundraising Campaigns In A Crisis
The impact of the coronavirus has been extremely challenging for fundraisers. And with events being cancelled... letters being left unopened... and no new donors being signed up on the street, now is the time to grow your online fundraising skills and start mastering the art of creating powerful digital campaigns that get results.
In this highly practical webinar, Rich Beeston from Linked Creative Copywriting will share:
- Why maximising your digital fundraising during the COVID-19 crisis is more important than ever before
- How to use the AIDA copywriting formula to craft high-converting digital campaigns
- How 'micro-journeys' or gift funnels will help boost your online fundraising results
- Simple ways to improve email open rates, social media clickthroughs, and landing page conversions
- The secrets to getting attention, increasing donations, and building donor relationships online
BONUS: All registered attendees will receive a link to get 100% free access to Linked Creative's in-depth digital fundraising course valued at $297.
Rich is the founder and lead copywriter at specialist copywriting agency, Linked Creative. Working alongside charities and fundraising agencies, Rich and his team have helped hundreds of leading nonprofits raise millions of dollars online.
About Linked Creative Copywriting:
As one of Australia's only copywriting agencies focused exclusively on the nonprofit sector, the copywriting team at Linked Creative have helped over 150 nonprofits acquire more donors, raise more money, and increase their impact.