We're excited to welcome you to the world's largest social giving platform!
To complete your registration, make sure you have the following information ready:
- Your public organisation name
- Your registered and trading addresses
- Date of organisation registration
- Australian Business Number (ABN) if in Australia, or IRD Number if in New Zealand
- Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status and DGR fund name if in Australia (if applicable)
- Charities Commission registration number and donee status under the Income Tax Act 2007 (if in New Zealand and if applicable
- Contact details of two Responsible Persons, eg; Principal/Bursar, Finance Manager
- Identification verification for your Responsible Persons, including a valid Passport or Drivers Licence (front and back).
- Association/Committee: President, Treasurer, or Secretary
- If you’re a Private School/No Religious affiliation, you may need an Authority to Fundraise
- Email address for important notifications
- Email address and phone number for public display
- Your website URL
- Your logo
Finally, we will need the details of the account we will be remitting funds into. In order to verify this, we need a copy of the bank statement. Please note that a deposit slip cannot be accepted.
We're looking forward to seeing you achieve your fundraising goals! Next, we recommend watching our Introduction to JustGiving to learn more about the seamless donor and fundraiser experience, as well as JustGiving's consumer engagement tools.
Intro to JustGiving Webinar