We’re excited to help you reach more people, raise more money, and change more lives with JustGiving® from Blackbaud®, the world's most trusted giving platform!
Discover what to prepare to join below, and see our JustGiving Onboarding & Compliance FAQ for more information about onboarding, compliance, and security.
What do I need in order to join?
- Your public organisation name
- Your registered and trading addresses
- Date of organisation registration
- Contact details of two Responsible Persons, eg; Principal/Bursar, Finance Manager
- Identification verification for your Responsible Persons, including a valid Passport or Drivers Licence (front and back).
- Association/Committee: President, Treasurer, or Secretary
- If you’re a Private School/No Religious affiliation, you may need an Authority to Fundraise
- Email address for important notifications
- Email address and phone number for public display
- Your website URL
- Your logo
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status and DGR fund name (if applicable)
- IRD Number
- Charities Commission registration number and donee status under the Income Tax Act 2007 (if applicable)
Finally, we will need the details of the account we will be remitting funds into. In order to verify this, we need a copy of the bank statement. Please note that a deposit slip cannot be accepted.
Finally, we recommend watching our Introduction to JustGiving to learn more about the seamless donor and fundraiser experience, and JustGiving's market-leading engagement tools.
We're looking forward to seeing you achieve your fundraising goals!
Join 30,000 organisations on the world's most trusted fundraising platform
Launch your next online fundraising campaign, see simple fundraising reports, and grow your mission for free with JustGiving®.
Already a member? Log in here