• Full time permanent role
• Competitive salary, great role with positive team culture
• Onsite parking available
• Outstanding opportunity to lead a high performing and passionate team
As a leading independent medical research institute, this not-for-profit’s vision is to prevent and cure disease and disability through leadership, excellence and innovation in research. With world class research facilities, they are values led with clear goals to raise awareness, educate, promote, and adopt improvement in research.
Due to movement in the team, our client is seeking a Direct Marketing and CRM Manager responsible for the development and execution of direct marketing strategies with a focus on driving engagement and income across multiple channels. This includes direct mail, email marketing, telemarketing and digital.
Reporting to the Foundation Director, you will lead a team of 2, utilising your strategic thinking to execute all direct marketing activities, driving revenue and enabling the institute to deliver against their goals.
As part of the role you will be responsible for all management and process aspects of the institute’s database Raiser’s Edge. It will provide you the opportunity to build on your Direct Marketing experience and gain exposure at board level.
• Develop and execute all acquisition plans across the individual giving program.
• Look at acquisition strategies across direct mail, email marketing, telemarketing and digital, developing growth strategy for RG and DM programs.
• Oversee budgets and expenditure to meet fundraising targets.
• Manage and update donor journey and coordinate reactivation of lapsed donor activities.
• Monitor and report on DM, email, third party events and telemarketing campaigns.
• Provide regular reviews, analyses, and reports against objectives.
• Manage relationships with 3rd party suppliers and fundraising agencies.
• Implement data segmentation and data extraction strategies for campaigns
• Supervise team members, manage and monitor performance, coaching and troubleshooting.
• Ensure all materials and content are of high quality and timely.
• Responsible for analysis and reporting on key metrics such as ROI and channel attrition.
YOUR SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Demonstrated success in developing and executing donor growth strategies and direct marketing campaigns across multiple channels including direct mail, email telemarketing, and digital for acquisition, renewal and regular giving.
• Strategic thinker with experience of analysing trends, performance and generating insights with extensive experience in working with a CRM.
• Demonstrated experience in data segmentation and analysis to inform strategy and post campaign evaluation and ROI analysis.
• Outstanding verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent project and people management skills with ability to drive outcomes in respectful and engaging way.
• Supplier management experience.
• High level attention to detail with background in data driven fundraising.
• High standard of numeracy, budgeting, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
The team are intelligent, supportive & extremely hardworking. They are passionate and driven to reach their goals, so that they can continue to grow and fund the vital research
Don’t delay, for a confidential discussion please call 0448519121 or email Christina@causerecruitment.com.au