An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and experienced manager to deliver best in class gift and business services solutions.
• Do you want a job where you can make a positive difference in the world?
• Are you great with people AND processes?
• Can you juggle multiple, diverse projects while managing complex stakeholder demands?
• Are you energetic and reliable, thriving in a fast-paced, client-focused environment?
If you are passionate about the impact of higher education and enjoy working in a dynamic, collaborative and supportive environment, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
Salary package: $99,612 - $106,517 per annum plus 17% superannuation
• Permanent opportunity
• Flexible working arrangements
• Dynamic, professional and collaborative work environment
• Excellent remuneration and benefits packages
• 17% superannuation contributions, annual leave loading
• Salary sacrificing options for cars, parking, technology, childcare and more
Join an ambitious, growing team supporting Advancement at ANU. Our job is to build strong and productive relationships across the University to make sure we provide a high level of service in the delivery of business solutions in the areas of operations and gift administration with efficiency, accountability and integrity.
Our ideal candidate is experienced, positive, proactive and organised, has excellent communication skills, and enjoys working with people to get great outcome.
As a key member of the Advancement Services team at ANU Advancement, the Gift and Business Services Manager has the opportunity to provide high quality services to ANU Advancement. In this role you will work collaboratively across ANU Advancement and contribute to the effective and efficient delivery of strategic objectives.
Your ability to build relationships and maintain a high level of customer service while overseeing multiple diverse projects and services and proactively providing strategic advice and guidance across a broad range of operational and gift administration issues will be the key to your success in this position.
For full position details and application requirements please visit: http://jobs.anu.edu.au
For more information please contact Kay Connell: firstname.lastname@example.org