Planning for business continuity is a crucial element for the sustainability of all organisations, nonprofit or not. But what does this mean and how can New Zealand nonprofits build plans for it?
Join us for this complimentary webinar as we host a fireside chat with New Zealand representatives from both experts and nonprofits alike about:
- How nonprofits can start planning for business continuity and the factors you would need to consider
- The value of business continuity plans, not only for sustainability, but also in driving conversations with funders
- How business continuity directly ties in with a non-profit's capacity to diversify funding/revenue sources
- How nonprofits can build better sources of unrestricted funding to effectively cover your operational and administrative costs
Joining us for this fireside chat are:
- Clive Pedley, Director and Chief Executive, Giving Architects
- Leanne Ryburn, Fundraising Manager, Bone Marrow Cancer Trust
- Jennifer Cowman, Communications and Marketing Strategist, Strategic Grants
- Ruth Button, Grants Strategist, Strategic Grants
This fireside discussion will be moderated by Neil Martin, Managing Director of Hatchit, and co-hosted by Blackbaud Pacific.