bbcon is just a fundraising conference, right? Wrong.
This year we're hosting the second online-only bbcon event from 13-15 October, which will unite the social good community for three days of cutting-edge thought leadership, inspiration, virtual networking, and unforgettable experiences.
Along with amazing mainstage guests such as Laura Dern and LeVar Burton, a host of sessions for all aspects of the philanthropic community, bbcon 2021 will offer an unprecedented experience for nonprofit finance professionals. From virtual networking opportunities to hearing about what’s next for nonprofit tech, we’ve outlined the top 4 reasons you need to tune in to #bbcon2021 in October!
Here are our top reasons finance pros can’t miss bbcon 2021:
1. Virtual Networking
Hundreds of nonprofit accountants and financial managers from around the globe will be online to hear the latest on Blackbaud’s accounting solutions. In addition, virtually connect and engage with other nonprofit executives, development professionals, and technology experts.
2. Thought leadership
Come learn from the leaders about industry hot topics and trends. Hear from experts about how to effectively manage your nonprofit, strategically and financially.
- Infusing Change With Empathy, Equity, and Experimentation
- Managing Cash Flow in Uncertain Times
- Technology and the Future of the Finance Department
- Building Networks to Drive Transformative Change
- The Great Reset: Recent Trends and the Road Ahead
3. Product implementation & expertise
Of course, we’ll be talking plenty about our Fund Accounting Suite. Come learn from the tech experts and ensure that you’re optimising your solution for what the future holds.
- Creating Your Best Practice Guide for Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT
- Managing a Successful NXT Project (It’s About People!)
- You’re in Control! Managing Your New Financial Solution
- Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT Accounts Receivable: Deep Dive
- Creating a Cash-Based Income Statement with Blackbaud Financial Edge NXT
4. A break from the ordinary
Come see why bbcon has grown to be one of the industry’s top conferences for the philanthropic sector. This year’s event is global and virtual again, and features live music from two-time Grammy®-winning singer-songwriter Colbie Caillat, keynote speakers, raffles, nonprofit awards and more.