What do I need to get started with Blackbaud Peer-to-Peer Fundraising™, powered by JustGiving®?
We're excited to have you on board with the world's largest social giving platform!
To make things easier, we've compiled a checklist of everything your organisation needs to get started:
To complete your registration, make sure you have the following information ready:
- Your public organisation name
- Your registered and trading addresses
- Date of organisation registration
- Australian Business Number (ABN) if in Australia or IRD Number if in New Zealand
- Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status and DGR fund name if in Australia - (if applicable)
- Charities Commission registration number and donee status under the Income Tax Act 2007 (if in New Zealand and if applicable
- Details of two Responsible Persons, eg; Principal/Bursar, Finance Manager
- Identification verification for your Responsible Persons, including a valid Passport or Drivers Licence (front and back).
- Association/Committee: President, Treasurer, or Secretary
- If you’re a Private School/No Religious affiliation, you may need an Authority to Fundraise
- An email address for important notifications
- An email address and phone number for public display
- Your website URL
- Your logo
Finally, we will need the details of the account we will be remitting funds into. In order to verify this, we need a copy of the bank statement. *Please note, a deposit slip cannot be accepted.