Yes, it’s virtual. Yes, it’s global. Yes, it’s free!
Because of the impacts of COVID-19, we shifted bbcon 2020 to a FREE, global, virtual gathering October 6–8. In making this conference our most accessible ever—bringing together the entire social good community for three unforgettable days—we’re also reimagining bbcon entirely to ensure that you get the most from every minute.
Registration is now open
We're excited to announce that registration for bbcon 2020 is now open!
This year’s event is unique as we will not only go virtual for the first time, but the conference will be global and free for all attendees. Between October 6–8 we will connect our global social good community, bringing industry professionals from around the world together for an unforgettable three days. There are no boundaries for bbcon 2020.
We'll share more details on how you can connect, discuss, and learn with your peers and thought leaders during the conference. Be sure to reference the FAQ page for additional information.
What can I expect at bbcon 2020 Virtual?
This year may look different, but you can expect the same level of awesomeness that we have provided in the past.
- Soon-to-be-announced keynotes to enlighten, empower, and entertain
- Thought leadership and best practices for your organisation type and role
- Discussion rooms to talk trends, challenges, and opportunities
- Meet with our local Blackbaud consultants at our ‘Ask the Experts’ session
- Networking opportunities, social events, and more to be announced!
Join us for bbcon 2020 Virtual
We’re thrilled to have you join us and others around the globe on October 6–8, 2020, for the tech conference for a better world!
Register today, invite your team, and get ready for some exciting updates in your inbox soon.
Need more info?
- Get all the latest conference details and register now at bbconference.com.
- Learn more in our Frequently Asked Questions
- Review the cancellation and substitution policies.
- Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to sharing more in the coming months!